Learn how to install and activate the Kash WooCommerce plugin by following these steps.
Installing the Plugin
- Log into your WordPress Admin console
- On the left menu, go to “Plugins”, then go to “Add New”
- In the search bar, type “Kash” and click enter to search
- Find the plugin called “Kash Payment Gateway” by “Kash Corp” and click “Install Now”
- Once successfully installed, click “Activate Plugin” on the bottom of the installation page.
Activating the Plugin
- Go to “Plugins” then “Installed Plugins” from the main menu.
- Find the “Kash Payment Gateway” plugin and click “Settings”
- Click the “Enable” checkbox to add Kash as a payment option
- Enter your Kash account ID and Kash Server Key. Both of those can be found by logging into your Kash Dashboard.
- Click “Save Changes”
Congratulations! You are now ready to start accepting direct debit payments. Confirm everything works by going to your store, adding an item to your card and checking out. You should see Direct Debit as a payment option