To enable your Shopify customers to pay using Kash Direct Debit, follow these steps:
- Click on the activation link Kash sent to you during account activation. Log in using your admin username and password.
- You should see the following prompt. Click "Add Payment Gateway.
- Go to your Shopify Admin console.
- In the Admin console go to Settings, then go to Payments.
- In the "Accept Credit Cards" section, select the "Direct Debit / Credit Card" option
- Put in your Account ID and Server Key, which can be found in your Kash Dashboard, then click "Save".
- Congratulations, you're now ready to start accepting Direct Debit payments.